5 ESSENTIALS to Remember When Recording Your Music for Sync Placements
There are 5 elements of song production that every musician pursuing sync placement opportunities must keep in mind when RECORDING & MIXING their songs:
- Listen to the music already featured in TV Shows, Films, Commercials, Film Trailers, Video Games, etc. Pay attention to:
- Your Tracks Must Be "Broadcast Quality."
- Capture Great Performances
- Record High Quality Audio Tracks
- Mix Together to Create a Satisfying Listening Experience
- In Tune Vocal Performances
- Utilize Plugins Such As Autotune & Melodyne
- Tight Instrumental Performances
- Utilize the DAW's Beat Editing Capabilities
- Utilize a Plugin such as Vocalign to Tighten Vocal and BGV Performances
- No Profanity
- Record a 'Clean' Version of the Song
You don't need to rely on the opinion of others regarding whether your music is ideal for sync placements. By applying these 5 Essentials to every track you write and record, then you can be assured that your music is ideal for sync placements.